Read The Directions Before Kicking To Curb........

Lawdwaz

On 1/13/2019 at 7:57 PM, Lawdwaz said:

Since you're home for lunch, why not just choke 'em down for leftovers the next day??

Well start with six, we’d eat two say for supper ,leaving 4 left over , two next day for lunch still have two left .

Once in awhile I’ll eat two at a sitting, Mrs Nomad never , so 4 packs work better for us .

I don’t mind them left over, although they’re better hot off the grill, smaller packs also means eating more of them fresh . Although I guess I could only grill them prior to each meal over a couple days .

Im also happy to report since  retiring and not eating firehouse meals, I’ve had to buy all new pants with a smaller waist size, and that includes room for my new iwb holster and 9mm ( hated iwb before).

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

this is kind of funny from a guy who can be critical to others at times. And I know you're poking fun at yourself so I'll leave it at that. But, I'm not sure how they could make it more obvious. Heck you can even smell any burning juices as it seals.

I  think the part that is less intuitive is getting a good seal. After you've used one for a while, you'll know within a few seconds if you have a good one as the motor will ramp up. My newer 5 series which I strongly believe is better than the cheaper models will actually pull vac and then drop the bag. It's getting close to automated. 

Edited by Belo

2 hours ago, Belo said:

this is kind of funny from a guy who can be critical to others at times. And I know you're poking fun at yourself so I'll leave it at that.

Thank you so much Belo for your consideration.......thank goodness you sniffed out the self-deprecating humor.

self-dep·re·cat·ing
/ˈˌself ˈdeprəˌkādiNG/
adjective
adjective: self-deprecating
  1. modest about or critical of oneself, especially humorously so.
    "self-deprecating jokes"
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1