OH..Canada !!

Pygmy

On 6/5/2019 at 8:23 PM, Pygmy said:

Maybe I could get " SGT PRESTON of the YUKON"...We could  let the dog kill the damn turkey...

Or Dudley Do-Right.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:36 PM, Pygmy said:

I love Canadians....They are kind of like Scandinavians, but more boring....

Wait ... what?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/delightful-facts-about-canada

• Haha 2

Please forgive me if I have posted this story before, but it is one of my favorites...

A scout for the Green Bay Packers  came to Ole Olsen's house to interview him...

Mrs Olsen answered the door and said " Ole is away right now, but he will be home soon..Have a cup of coffee...

SO the scout sat at the kitchen table, and meanwhile Mrs. Olsen, a stout Scandinavian girl proceeded to clean the kitchen...

She picked up the fridge, and dusted underneath it.. She picked up the gas/wood range and dusted underneath it....

The scout, looking for a way to make conversation, said..." You are very strong, Mrs. Olsen, have you considered playing with the Green BayPackers…??

Mrs. Olsen blushed a bright scarlet  and said.....

" Oh NOOO... I only play with OLE'S packer..."....

• Like 4

There was an interesting change in the Ontario turkey tags this year...Now instead of getting a plastic(  or WHATEVER it is)  tag similar  to New York, you just get a paper computer printed tag...

When you kill a bird, you simply notch out the date and time....As long as the bird stays in your possession, you do not need to attach to the bird...If  the bird should LEAVE your possession before processing, you need to attach the tag to leg..

I like it..One less thing to fool around with..Also, instead of having to report the kill within a short  period of time, you don't report the kills until you are done hunting for the season...