nyslowhand

Mountain Monsters

Anyone see this show on (IRC) the Travel Channel? Puts a whole different spin on searching for local bigfoots... bigfeet.. Hilarious show about rednecks running around the woods at night with guns trying to capture a bigfoot. No spoiler alert here, but a few of my fav situations from the show... one researcher (big ? here!!) was put into a trance by a bigfoot, or when they found a campfire and were convinced bigfoot cooked their game animals or on the ceiling of a small cave a crude map of the local area was found and the good ole boys thought bigfoot put that there for reference. Worthy of watching at least a couple episodes, simply for the humor!

I tried watched one show. It was so bad I didn't make it to the first commercial. 

Can't believe people fall for this crap.  

I agree, that show is so ridiculous I can't watch it....I wouldn't mind watching a show like that that wasn't so ridiculous. Survivor Man bigfoot was intriguing to me....He has had some things that make you go hmmm happen to him but didn't make up a bunch of BS.