Are you a believer?

BigVal

I think that they are nearly as credible as the NYS/DEC's stocking of  mountain lions and coyotes to reduce the state's deer herd...

Well I thought everyone knew the DEC released Squatch to reduce the amount of mountain lions that were released to reduce the coyotes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on you guys, don't you ever watch TV, the Mountain Monsters TV show has Bigfoots and Sasquatches and even a Sheepsquatch on every week. Seems like you just need to go to a county to find one! 

Wolfe County Wolfman" June 22, 2013 N/A
2 2 "Grassman of Perry County" June 29, 2013 N/A
3 3 "Devil Dog of Logan County" July 6, 2013 N/A
4 4 "Wampus Beast of Pleasants County" July 13, 2013 N/A
5 5 "Mothman of Mason County" July 20, 2013 N/A
6 6 "Lizard Demon of Wood County" July 27, 2013 N/A

Season 2 (2014)[edit]

No.
overall
No. in
season
Title Original air date U.S. viewers
(millions)
7 1 "Kentucky Hellhound of Pike County" April 4, 2014 N/A
8 2 "Grafton Monster of Taylor County" April 11, 2014 N/A
9 3 "Yahoo of Nicholas County" April 18, 2014 N/A
10 4 "Werewolf of Webster County" April 25, 2014 N/A
11 5 "Fire Dragon of Pocahontas County" May 2, 2014 N/A
12 6 "Sheepsquatch of Boone County" May 9, 2014 N/A
13 7 "Shadow Creature of Braxton County" May 30, 2014 N/A
14 8 "Wild Bill's Bear Beast" June 6, 2014 N/A
15 9 "Death Cat of Cherokee County" June 13, 2014 N/A
16 10 "Snallygaster of Preston County" June 27, 2014 N/A
17 11 "Cave Creature of Greenbrier County" July 11, 2014 N/A
18 12 "Hogzilla of Hocking Hills" July 18, 2014 N/A
19 13 "Bloodless Howler of Harrison County" July 25, 2014 N/A
20 14 "Grassman's Revengeance" July 25, 2014 N/A

Season 3 (2015)[edit]

No.
overall
No. in
season
(millions)
22 1 "Bigfoot of Central Kentucky: Midnight Whistler" March 7, 2015 N/A
23 2 "Chupacabras of Putnam County" March 14, 2015 N/A
24 3 "Bigfoot of Eastern Kentucky: The Wildman" March 21, 2015 N/A
25 4 "Hellhound of Lincoln County" March 28, 2015 N/A
26 5 "Bigfoot of Clay County: The Yahoo" April 4, 2015 N/A
27 6 "Bigfoot of Washington County: The Dustman" April 11, 2015 N/A
28 7 "Bigfoot of Ashe County: The Cherokee Devil" April 18, 2015 N/A
29 8 "Bigfoot of Ashe County: AIMS Explodes" April 25, 2015 N/A

Season 4 (2016)[edit]

No.
overall
No. in
season
(millions)
30 1 "Bigfoot of Harrison County: Stonish Giant" January 23, 2016 0.511[3]
31 2 "Bigfoot of Central Kentucky: Squalling Savage" January 30, 2016 0.525[4]
32 3 "Bigfoot of Blair County: Lightning Man" February 6, 2016 0.535[5]
33 4 "Bigfoot of Blair County: Thunder Brothers" February 13, 2016 0.463[6]
34 5 "Scariest Moments" February 20, 2016 0.344[7]
35 6 "Bigfoot of Pendleton County: Great Fire Ape" February 27, 2016 0.460[8]
36 7 "Bigfoot of Wirt County: The Ash Man" March 5, 2016 0.464[9]
37 8 "Bigfoot of Lee County: Raven Mocker" March 12, 2016 0.411[10]
38 9 "Best of Bigfoot" March 19, 2016 0.410[11]
39 10 "Raven Mocker: Back to Trapper" March 26, 2016 0.468[12]
40 11 "Bigfoot of Wood County: The Phantom of the Forest" April 2, 2016 0.442[13]
41 12 "Ohio Grassman: Return of the Rogue Team" April 9, 2016 0.536[14]
42 13 "AIMS vs The Rogue Team" April 16, 2016 0.659[15]

Edited by airedale

I was watching that ancient aliens show a while back,i think its on history channel with the guy that looks like he combs his hair with a pack of firecrackers , one theory on bigfoot is that the aliens drop him off to do their hunting for them . If you believe in bigfoot then it cant be out of the realm to believe he hunts for the aliens.

• Like 1

Think about it... a 7 foot hairy giant that has supposed to have been seen all over the world for the last 50 years by 1000's of people and still not a single bit of credible evidence of it's existence... no dead bodies, no trail cam pics, nothing... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know it doesn't exist. Just like wolves in NY that were supposed to be introduced 40 years ago, but somehow have not populated enough to see any evidence of a pack or pack kills anywhere in NY... use your heads people.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ....rob said:

I had this come at me in Thacher Park a couple weeks ago. I wasn't all that ticked off that it bit me and ran away, I was pi$$ed that it chased off the 30pt buck I had a solid bead on.

werewolf.jpg

C'mon rob. I've hunted the Thatcher area for almost 45 years. That is a dark faze. I have only ever seen the light color faze, in this neck o' the woods! Also the only 30 pointers around here, is the final scores of the home high school basketball team. But 30 points on ONE side is quite common for the bucks here! Jeezz.....Don't go spreading false info! :D

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BigVal said:

Lol just killing time til Tuesday when I can hunt for the first time since opening of rifle. I'm in the woods year round and have never had a sighting but I like to read and watch about it.

I agree with you BigVal. I have never seen anything to make me believe but I enjoy reading and watching some of the shows. Not mountain monsters but I really enjoyed the survivor man bigfoot. I guess part of me just hopes we haven't made every discovery yet. My wife and daughter make fun of me for watching the shows. But I hope it is real...

• Like 1

i can remember as a little kid seeing a sci fi show on bigfoot, scared the bejeebers out of me. I ran upstairs and measured from my bedroom window to the ground it was under 7 foot so i was sure a bigfoot was going to be able to get me.

so what does a 7 year old kid do? i got a shovel and dug a deep hole under my window so it was at least 9 feet to the window. man did that ever not go over well with my parents!!!  my response was either leave the hole or make room for me cause bigfoot isn't gonna  eat me.. the hole stayed for a while, was fenced off but it was there for at least a year. 

did grow out of it and know there are no bigfoots, werewolves, mt. lions etc. that are going to eat me alive.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ApexerER said:

I agree with you BigVal. I have never seen anything to make me believe but I enjoy reading and watching some of the shows. Not mountain monsters but I really enjoyed the survivor man bigfoot. I guess part of me just hopes we haven't made every discovery yet. My wife and daughter make fun of me for watching the shows. But I hope it is real...

Exactly how I feel. My girlfriend does the same thing. Which is understandable it's the idiots who think they know everything and try to make us sound dumb for thinking there's a chance that's annoying. I actually had a professor who was a huge outdoorsman and scientist say that not believing the possibility is ignorant.