My best camera seems to be my driveway surveillance camera

Bionic

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Fatty McFatty. Wonder what his skull would score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder too.  I do want just one bear in my life.  My fear is not knowing how to remove such an animal from the woods.  I did cut a trail in the woods last weekend, but do not own a tractor, or any type machine to assist removal.  I have my ATV, and even thought if I could somehow roll the bear into a kiddy pool, and strap onto the bear, and use a ratchet come-along to a tree, and ratchet him out but thats a long process.  I don’t know how to remove something that size without mangling the hide/fur....would do a full mount so it’s important to me.  I have a dump trailer with ramps too, so transport is no issue.

I wonder too.  I do want just one bear in my life.  My fear is not knowing how to remove such an animal from the woods.  I did cut a trail in the woods last weekend, but do not own a tractor, or any type machine to assist removal.  I have my ATV, and even thought if I could somehow roll the bear into a kiddy pool, and strap onto the bear, and use a ratchet come-along to a tree, and ratchet him out but thats a long process.  I don’t know how to remove something that size without mangling the hide/fur....would do a full mount so it’s important to me.  I have a dump trailer with ramps too, so transport is no issue.

Step 1, kill bear.
Step 2, post a thread here looking for help. I’ll bet you get a bunch of help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Bionic said:

Like I told my buddy I hunt with if we got a moose tag. Shoot one then we will worry about it. Lol. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish