Which Redneck Soft Sided Blind to buy?

Have decided it's time to invest in a redneck soft Sider. Thinking the ghillie siding looks slick and may be the easiest in terms of not having to brush it in and the deer will hopefully get used to it faster. Going where I've had a blind for ages. But my last few have fallen victim to snow and figured might as well just buy a nicer one and hopefully the snow won't ruin my stuff. Anyways looking for opinions on these and if any tips. Looks like in either low pro or standard shooting a bow from standing would be relatively difficult anyways. I'm 5"10, not a giant by any means but even with a short ata bow still would be touching the top no? Link to what I'm looking at. Also if anyone has anywhere to find them for a better price please don't hold back https://redneckblinds.com/collections/soft-side-hunting-blinds

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on the redneck SOFT SIDE 360° GHILLIE DELUXE 6X6 BLIND it was around 536 shipped with a 50 dollar gift card from redneck so 486 roughly. Looking forward to getting it and hopefully smoking some monster deers! Now I just need to do a few custom grip jobs and then all will be right in the world

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Pulled the trigger on the redneck SOFT SIDE 360° GHILLIE DELUXE 6X6 BLIND it was around 536 shipped with a 50 dollar gift card from redneck so 486 roughly. Looking forward to getting it and hopefully smoking some monster deers! Now I just need to do a few custom grip jobs and then all will be right in the world

You'll love it. 

• Like 1

You'll love it. 
Now I just have to hope no more asshole trees decide it's time to croak and die across my blind again. So far all appear healthy. But the last thing I need is a 10+ incher to lay right across the steel frame. Would definitely sting more than my old $120 popups. Damn I'm excited for Oct 1

• Like 2

Now I just have to hope no more asshole trees decide it's time to croak and die across my blind again. So far all appear healthy. But the last thing I need is a 10+ incher to lay right across the steel frame. Would definitely sting more than my old $120 popups. Damn I'm excited for Oct 1

I have two on platforms.  Leave them out year round.  Have survived several windstorms and snowstorms without a hiccup.   I do not think you will be disappointed.  Enjoy.

• Like 1

I have two on platforms.  Leave them out year round.  Have survived several windstorms and snowstorms without a hiccup.   I do not think you will be disappointed.  Enjoy.
Most excellent! Maybe one day I'll ask about throwing it up on a platform. Right now I plan on keeping it hidden in the woods since it's a family friend's property. I try to keep my stand and blinds as out of sight as possible. You'll have to teach me how to hook up cable and internet inside the blind. Some sits can be quite boring

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Most excellent! Maybe one day I'll ask about throwing it up on a platform. Right now I plan on keeping it hidden in the woods since it's a family friend's property. I try to keep my stand and blinds as out of sight as possible. You'll have to teach me how to hook up cable and internet inside the blind. Some sits can be quite boring emoji42.png

ipad and download movies is the quick fix.  lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I only have an iPad 2 I don't even know what they're up to these days

I am cheap and use a kindle - don't really bring it hunting but you can download movies from Netflix and watch without using wifi.

• Like 1

I am cheap and use a kindle - don't really bring it hunting but you can download movies from Netflix and watch without using wifi.
Usually I just fart around on my cell phone on silent of course and keep many backup chargers for those long sits. Damn I'm exited to try this bad boy out! Does it have shoot through screens or do you have to slide them down? Talking soft sided

Usually I just fart around on my cell phone on silent of course and keep many backup chargers for those long sits. Damn I'm exited to try this bad boy out! Does it have shoot through screens or do you have to slide them down? Talking soft sided

I wouldn't shoot through the screens.  Honestly I just leave them open in bow but the screens slide up and down on bungie cords.   Easy to open quietly if you like.  Or just crack them open in gun.

• Like 1

I wouldn't shoot through the screens.  Honestly I just leave them open in bow but the screens slide up and down on bungie cords.   Easy to open quietly if you like.  Or just crack them open in gun.
Well no gun in Westchester. But I assume you can see through them when they're up and then you quietly and sneakily slide them down to shoot?