Bowhunter Education Course

grampy

Thanks my friend. But I learn much from them too, from the questions they ask. And being a teacher yourself, I know you understand. Especially when you see that light in their eyes! After you help them figure something out, that they didn't completely understand. 

It's learning different ways to give the same answer at times. So that perhaps an individual student may grasp better, and retain, an important point you are trying to teach them. 

I feel I've done my part as a safety instructor, when down the road, when they are out on their own. And something I may have said pops up in their head, and keeps them or someone else safe in the field.

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

What kind of ages attended ? When I took mine I was like Billy Madison in the back row. Every other attendee was 12-14 years old   We need these kids as up and coming hunters which was great. 

Haha,i felt the same way @turkeyfeathers,all kids there. At least for the gun education. There were a few adults at the bowhunter course i took,and one pretty girl.

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

What kind of ages attended ? When I took mine I was like Billy Madison in the back row. Every other attendee was 12-14 years old   We need these kids as up and coming hunters which was great. 

Mostly youngsters Jay. Two lady hunters, and two active duty military. And some 20 to 30 something guys. Also one grandfather who wants to start bow hunting with his grandson. He and I talked a bit during breaks, great guy. The grandson took the course as well.

• Like 1