Gun it with Benny spies

First-light

Another show that is way over the top. I'm sitting with my 7 year old and she says I don't get it? Why are they wearing brown camo in the winter?

It was total snow and they were buffalo hunting. Why not wear white she asked. I said "we should ask the great hunter Benny that question" too funny!

Yeah he may be a little over the top at times but I think it's better than every other hunting show where they try selling all of their sponsors products, more than they worry about hunting.  It's rage this, mathews that, scent lock this, under armour that.  They've all got to go to Hadley Creek and at the last hour, of the last day they shoot 150 class buck.  I can relate to Benny more than I can to a lot of the other shows out there.  Just my 2 cents

He tells it like it is whether he has a successful hunt or not.  He's not a species snob, he'll hunt whatever opportunity presents.  He has a hell of a lot of fun doing it.  What's not to like?

An awful lot of deer have been shot before camo become fashionable. 

These shows are for intertanment only. They are all kind of a joke. You might be able to pick up a tip or two but other than that just watch them for the intertanment. I was watching one the other morning and the guy had this enormous deer in front of him and the camera man and him are talking back and forth like they are in a bar. Way to loud for any real hunting.  The camera guy was telling him no shot no shot. With a deer like the one he had in front of him I would have told him to take a hike. But then on a deer farm you can do that kind of stuff.