Cabela’s Wooltimate

Steuben Jerry

1 minute ago, Otto said:

Dammit!  I have been waiting for the Wooltimate pullover in 2XL since last year.  They only ever has S, M, L. 

I finally bought a really nice pullover from Asbell Wool, and I really like it, although there has not had the crucial true test in the woods yet. 

Im sure thats a higher quality product. Shouldnt you be in the woods? We have a plaque to win!

• Haha 1

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im sure thats a higher quality product. Shouldnt you be in the woods? We have a plaque to win!

Haircut and then 250 pounds of tomatoes to canning this afternoon.  I need to have 100+ quarts to satisfy my annual needs and gifts.  So far we only have 36 on the shelf and we are really late to the game this year.  

Don't worry, I got some real good intel on my walk home last night.  There is still time! 

• Thanks 1

I have the full set and love it. Zip up jacket is much better than the pull over in my opinion and with the vest under it I’m good for all but the coldest temps, then I switch to the MT050 gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1