BuckNutts

Up-and-coming female bow hunter Kaitlyn Maus

Recommended Posts

It's nice to see an actual female hunter , im really sick of the Drury girl and the others just like her ,the ones who have never picked a set or hunted by themselves a day in their life . 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It's nice to see an actual female hunter , im really sick of the Drury girl and the others just like her ,the ones who have never picked a set or hunted by themselves a day in their life . 

Yeah but those girls are also hunting free range deer and still have to make the shot, i wouldn't bash them, kuddos to all that hunt and do it legally. I see no reason to bash those other female hunters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Yeah but those girls are also hunting free range deer and still have to make the shot, i wouldn't bash them, kuddos to all that hunt and do it legally. I see no reason to bash those other female hunters. 

I'm not bashing , i just said i was sick of getting bombarded with the model/hunters on social media . I'm not falling for what they are pushing. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not bashing , i just said i was sick of getting bombarded with the model/hunters on social media . I'm not falling for what they are pushing. 

Their on TV or social media so of course their pushing something,  gotta keep their sponsors happy or the shows would not exist.  In the end they are hunters and only help our ranks as outdoorsman.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While they are all fine and good, neither can hold a candle to our very own Paula and Cynthia!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NYBowhunter said:

Their on TV or social media so of course their pushing something,  gotta keep their sponsors happy or the shows would not exist.  In the end they are hunters and only help our ranks as outdoorsman.  

In the end ,people like you and I are hunters and they are trying to push some marketing agenda on us. I'm sorry if you don't see them exploiting the hunting community for likes and money ,that's just the truth of it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have thought many times in the past, are THEY real, so many fakes.   Computers can make up anything and everything. I just believe, BuckNutts has it together and will impact the Hunting community in a very positive way.

Edited by Lone Silver Wolf
to add comment
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.