Rage 2 Blade

eagle rider

this is very funny I was simply trying to solve a problem and it seems we have a bunch of hard headed peopole stuck in there ways that dont want the state to agree across the board but would rather have a lopsided encon division. I myself have always believed in fairness but its seems old fast eddie is angry now and cant get it through his head im trying to solve something and im not argueing, and eddie my encon officers said there ok. You guys keep your downstate ways I like it up here in the adirondacks as we have less dimwitts.. have a nice day ill give you all time to read this thin im leaving this forum as theres to many idiots with small brains. I gave my country 20 years of my life in the military to come here and listen to this crap. and fast eddie like you said bye......................

Wow... I really think you need to relax a bit, people like to joke around. Your taking what everyone says to the heart word for word. Clearly there is a disconnect between the officers across the state. Its been said by some to be legal and by some to be illegal, so why chance it. If you can get them to unite on a decision then that is great. Slamming people is sure as hell not going to get you any supporters.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is very funny I was simply trying to solve a problem and it seems we have a bunch of hard headed peopole stuck in there ways that dont want the state to agree across the board but would rather have a lopsided encon division. I myself have always believed in fairness but its seems old fast eddie is angry now and cant get it through his head im trying to solve something and im not argueing, and eddie my encon officers said there ok. You guys keep your downstate ways I like it up here in the adirondacks as we have less dimwitts.. have a nice day ill give you all time to read this thin im leaving this forum as theres to many idiots with small brains. I gave my country 20 years of my life in the military to come here and listen to this crap. and fast eddie like you said bye......................

Breathe a bit and relax, sheesh, he was just busting chops. If you find an internet forum on any subject and everyone always agrees with each other, its going to be boring and short lived. Calling people dimwits just because they have been told by DEC that something is illegal is just plain silly. Also, I respect and appreciate your military service 150%, but using it in an argument to slam others is pretty low.

While most of us would agree that we would like to see the DEC release something official on the Rage 3's, right now, youd be better off getting a DEC officer to say they are legal in writing, and keep a copy of that letter handy just in case another DEC officer tickets you for using them.

beum then dont ya thinik fasteddie is being a bit sarcastic why should i have to listen to his crap i was only trying to get something solved . not for me but for all across the state and in fairerss to rage , i just believe in fairness thats all funny jpart is i dont even use them i just believe in being fair if i was rage i would file alcase against the state of new york...

Edited by vietvet50

beum then dont ya thinik fasteddie is being a bit sarcastic why should i have to listen to his crap i was only trying to get something solved . not for me but for all across the state and in fairerss to rage , i just believe in fairness thats all funny jpart is i dont even use them i just believe in being fair if i was rage i would file a lcase against the state of new york...

I think we all agree that the state should come up with an official response to this and any other blades like these.

Why would Rage file a case against NY? NY is allowed to make any hunting implement that it feels does not adhere to its game laws illegal if the DEC wants to.

As far as what Eddie said, who cares if hes being sarcastic? You cant handle a little sarcasm? Gotta take that stuff in stride, and not take it personally. B)

i addressed the fact that i was working on albany and others in new york the sportsman ed. program folks but it seems i was getting jabbed the most woth peoples crap and sarcasm ,,,like well vet you try them and let me know if you dont get caught ...guess thats why i like it up here where life is quieter maybe i should stay off this thing . came on this place by accident wish i didnt and i will leave . dont need the bs.

Edited by vietvet50

the broadheads dont always fail do they , could others fail ? any mechanical thing can malfunction does that mean it should be made illegal

Yes that means that they are illegal. You can't expect the DEC to come out with a ruling on every single BH on the market, they set the rules in black and white and it is up to us to follow and figure them out. If you use them and they work 99 out of 100 times and they malfunction on that one last shot and its in a deer that would mean they are illegal. Simpliest thing to do is not use them seeing how there are dozens of other BH's that work just as well if not better that are absoloutley leagal. It seems like a complete waste of time to worry about this kind of thing.

CPS --- That's a good idea but ..... it shouldn't have to be done . It's a good fix that I havn't tried yet .

I have a Bohning Lynx 6 arrow quiver that holds the arrow in 2 places . I have rarely had the blades come loose in the quiver but I check them before putting one on the string .

Rage has an excellent Customer Service . I had some of the older model blades that had a set screw . I tried to remove the screw on a broadhead that I shot a deer with .Got the screw 1/2 way out and stripped the slot . Contacted Rage , sent the blade to them and they sent me a new pack ( 3 broadheads + practice head ) .