2 free treestand safety harnesses

I have a couple of brand new treestand safety harnesses. They are both the type that come with tree stands. They work fine, I used one for years before I bought a vest style harness. I dont need them, but dont want to throw them out, Id rather give them to people that will use them. If you want one, its yours, just pick it up or pay for shipping.

If they are Blaze Orange Bubba might take them .

The tree stand folks did a good job with those harness' . I keep a spare in the car even though I have a HSS . I still have to try out my Controlled Descent Harness .

One of WNY's requirements of it being free is that upon acceptance you MUST wear a backtag when using the harness. Hehe :) I hope bubba knows we are kidding.

I actually have three to give away also. I can laugh with the best of them. In fact I snickered loudly. By the way send me all the free one you have. I iwll post in the classifieds and sell them for 10 bucks a piece lol. In all honesty guys, it is a great idea. I use the hss when in a stand. I just put my tag on it and cover it with my camo jacket.

Edited by bubba

So Ive got a better idea. Im going to make a new thread for this, and it will be pinned in the classifieds. If you have some harnesses to give away, add them to the count in there. When someone requests one, add a reply in that thread that you will send the harness. The person that requests the harness pays shipping or will pick up the harness.