Shot first time after over a month off

BowmanMike

Well,the title explains it,i stopped at the archery shop today and dusted my bow off. Not bad for not having touched it in well over a month. I am about ready to set a target up in my basement,probably only 10 yds but it will work.

The owner and me were joking about shooting an apple of each others heads and then he proceeded to cut a coffee cup in half and we placed it on a zombie 3d target. We shot at 20 yds,me with my compound,he shot with his recurve. 

We both hit the cup/apple on the first shot! We were happy we didn't kill each other theoretically. That was fun though,good to get the bow out.

• Like 2

Hoping to get my dad out this season for bow.mentioned to him that bow's where its at for the property we hunt and he's all for it.he pulled back my grandfathers bow 2 weekends ago with no problems.tis a little short for his DL though.considering purchasing a new bow this year so may just give him mine if i do.told him to be ready after work a couple days a week to let em fly!

• Like 2