Set 1 12/20

Thanks All.   Not sure what I will do with him.  Pelt or mount.  He is a nice fox.   Plans are one Fox Mount and one yote.   

Mount! You won’t regret it! Especially if it’s a nice male with good coat. I never shot a red (missed a few). But got 2 grey’s mounted since I shot them same day and 1 yote. One of each is a nice variety!

Remember many years ago, you told me you wouldn’t hunt anything but deer! I knew you’d get addicted!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Mount! You won’t regret it! Especially if it’s a nice male with good coat. I never shot a red (missed a few). But got 2 grey’s mounted since I shot them same day and 1 yote. One of each is a nice variety!

Remember many years ago, you told me you wouldn’t hunt anything but deer! I knew you’d get addicted!!

Culver’s buddy is a dog taxi so looking into it.  It’s a good size male and the first I killed calling so it would be cool.  Pretty big hole in neck but looks more like a slit and hopefully repairable.   Fur is nice but not bright red more sandy red.   Has some gray spots too.   Mount like this would be cool. 

8BB75701-4102-4AB2-84AB-AC410EDCBB27.png

• Like 2

Culver’s buddy is a dog taxi so looking into it.  It’s a good size male and the first I killed calling so it would be cool.  Pretty big hole in neck but looks more like a slit and hopefully repairable.   Fur is nice but not bright red more sandy red.   Has some gray spots too.   Mount like this would be cool. 
8BB75701-4102-4AB2-84AB-AC410EDCBB27.thumb.png.95b533efd03b14cbb3711cb02930a584.png

IMO, sitting mounts for predators are good for small ones to make them look bigger. You shot a great sized red it appears, so I would go with something standing up or walking to show off his body size. grey’s are smaller than reds but either of these type of pose would make
Your red look nice and big. I chose these because the female standing I shot when she zipped past the caller and peaked at me Over a rock. The bigger male behind was shot sneaking into a e caller so I got him sneaking.

62d3363f2bf156c136e99be09a81a73a.jpg3d78f969052d6c6044de5cde455191f5.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

IMO, sitting mounts for predators are good for small ones to make them look bigger. You shot a great sized red it appears, so I would go with something standing up or walking to show off his body size. grey’s are smaller than reds but either of these type of pose would make
Your red look nice and big. I chose these because the female standing I shot when she zipped past the caller and peaked at me Over a rock. The bigger male behind was shot sneaking into a e caller so I got him sneaking.

62d3363f2bf156c136e99be09a81a73a.jpg3d78f969052d6c6044de5cde455191f5.jpg

I tend to pick mounts based on where I have room to hang em.  That’s a cool mount you have.  Just not sure where it would go.