A couple shots

Lawdwaz

The location of that camera is on a farm that I can't bow hunt, only later in the gun season can I hunt it. The owner is one of my best buds and those are his wishes. That only leaves me with about 600 OTHER acres to hunt of his 800. Bummer?

I set the camera there for his and my enjoyment. Just trying to keep him interested

I get so many coyote pictures at that spot you wouldn't believe it. Lots of smaller bucks also along with fox, rabbits and squirrels.

I am very fortunate. In addition to that, I have 130 in Naples that my uncle owns, 250 in Arcade that another VERY good friend owns and a tiny little pie shaped 7 acre piece in East Aurora that is only hunt able at the very back of the property and the area I can hunt is really only about 300'x500'.

The EA piece is difficult to hunt and I get busted quite a bit with the wind. If I could go another 30 yards to the east, the deer I'd kill would blow your mind, no guff. <grin>

EA score.....................

doeeany.jpg