well16days to go and it's started......

growalot

If you didnt read the post right first time you moron i said the road is straight up the middle OF A PRIVATE PEICE OF LAND THAT ME AND MY FAMILY OWN NOT NONE OF YOU FAT HEADED PEOPLE THAT SPOTLIGHT CAN EVEN TURN ON THE ROAD AS ITS BLOCKED OFF..and theres a good chance you wouldnt make it out if you didi cross so you put the peices together..we would feed them to the dogs is that clear for ya now im done going back and forth with all..for the last time i could care less if you spot light a deer from the road idc at all get it..

Here's a quick and simple question... is the road you speak of that your family/logging company owns land on a public road?

If your saying its blocked off then I assume its a private road and I wouldn't be spotlighting off it. If its public then what's the name of it I want to see what's runnin through your woods!! Haha

Edited by mxsmitz201

However, the road IS a public road...??.. So you are threatening people with physical harm for driving up a PUBLIC road doing something that is LEGAL..??..

Do you realize that this is a public forum and that people who are involved in law enforcement participate in this forum ..??..

DANG, Junior Boy... You are even more of a genius than I THOUGHT you were..!..

Okay..You win..I give up...Not only am I SCARED, but I have to admit you have outsmarted me...

I'm going to bed, now, if I can only get that durn nurse to bring my walker..

• Like 1

However, the road IS a public road...??.. So you are threatening people with physical harm for driving up a PUBLIC road doing something that is LEGAL..??..

Do you realize that this is a public forum and that people who are involved in law enforcement participate in this forum ..??..

DANG, Junior Boy... You are even more of a genius than I THOUGHT you were..!..

Okay..You win..I give up...Not only am I SCARED, but I have to admit you have outsmarted me...

I'm going to bed, now, if I can only get that durn nurse to bring my walker..

Good luck guy..

Buck, if you are 22 you should get your ass back to school and learn how to spell.

Here's a quick and simple question... is the road you speak of that your family/logging company owns land on a public road?

If your saying its blocked off then I assume its a private road and I wouldn't be spotlighting off it. If its public then what's the name of it I want to see what's runnin through your woods!! Haha

Far from public buddy.And theres lots moving threw im hoping to have a nice buck very soon!!

And if theres so many people of the "law" on here.Than i guess they should have told you to keep your ass off other peoples land!!

You seem to have a real problem with reading comprehension my friend. Nobody is saying they would set a damn foot on your land or anyone else's, we are all talking about spotlighting from a public highway, not driving up your private logging road.

BTW, if you or anyone else threatened me in any way while I was doing something perfectly legal, youd better believe that you or any other person's ass would be in jail.

• Like 1

If you didnt read the post right first time you moron i said the road is straight up the middle OF A PRIVATE PEICE OF LAND THAT ME AND MY FAMILY OWN NOT NONE OF YOU FAT HEADED PEOPLE THAT SPOTLIGHT CAN EVEN TURN ON THE ROAD AS ITS BLOCKED OFF..and theres a good chance you wouldnt make it out if you didi cross so you put the peices together..we would feed them to the dogs is that clear for ya now im done going back and forth with all..for the last time i could care less if you spot light a deer from the road idc at all get it..

OHHH come on, give us your address we gotta see this?

I'm tempted to reply to BUCK BUCK again, but I'm afraid it would be a waste of some perfectly good sarcasm...

There might be a connection here though..

Could BUCK BUCK be Growalot's SON...??..

Naw..I won't go there.. I refuse to engage in character assassination...

Forget I said that..I think it's time for my nap...

thats just wrong . . . lol