Battery (D Cell) question

I FINALLY had to replace the batteries in one of my cams from the set that came with it last month, and to my chagrin, the regular energizer alkaline D cell batteries that I used ran out in about 3 weeks (maybe not even). The old pair lasted for almost 4 months of total usage. So this begs the question :

Where do you guys get your D Cell Lithiums? I assume the lithiums are necessary to get that long useage, I'm sure as heck not replacing batteries in my cams every 3 to 4 weeks. I could invest 70 bucks in a D cell recharger, and 16 D rechargeable lithiums, but experience tells me rechargeables just don't have the lasting power.

So on google there are energizer lithium "industrial strength" batters for sale, 16 bucks for a 12 pack. Seems like the best option to me, unless you guys have a good alternative?

I buy the cheap batteries from the Dollar store. I have had the same set in my D cell cam since I put it out a couple of months ago. When I pulled it a week ago, the battery level was at 73%, still usable, but I normally take my cams out when the season starts, so Ill change the batteries before I use it after season is over or when I dump the bones, etc from a processed deer out back.