Teenage Bergen bow hunter takes down 17-point buck

burmjohn

You shouldn't call snowcamo a monster..lol

LOL what a tool. I dont think I would tell anyone anymore if I shot a big buck of this caliber. I dont think I need the headache. :rolleyes: Killing a deer while tresspassing is a big no no and making unsubstantiated accusations in ill will on this forum should get you band.

LOL what a tool. I dont think I would tell anyone anymore if I shot a big buck of this caliber. I dont think I need the headache. :rolleyes: Killing a deer while tresspassing is a big no no and making unsubstantiated accusations in ill will on this forum should get you band.

LOL.. I dare ya to try not telling anyone if you shoot a buck of that caliber... we can't help ourselves.. it's just in our nature to want tell everyone when we kill a monster like that.. nothing we can do about jealous hunters that need to start nasty rumors to make themselve feel better about having not killed the buck themselves... that sometimes is human nature as well... as for banning him... I think after this thread you probably won't see many posts by him again... I'm sure he never planned on being called out on his accusation.