The Top 10 Lies About President Trump’s Response to the Coronavirus

The main differences between Rattler and Curmudgeon is availability of time. Rattler's has a remarkable amount to devote to fnding information to back up his world view, and for endless arguing.

Curmudgeon's life is the same as always. The virus changes nothing except for seeing the grandkids.  I've been social distancing since before most of you were born. I'm barely able to manage the demands on my time. 5 or 10 minutes a day on huntingny.com is a luxury. If I can share something of value or bring someone a smile, those minutes are a success. Another success is disrupting the echo chamber. It's sometimes more of a feedback loop but whatever.

Be well

• Like 1

Who are you speaking to?  I speak to you.  Who's your audience?  I don't need as much sleep as you do. I can also post at work, from home or the firehouse.  I'm better at time management as well as astute observation of the games politicians play.  I search and save info to use against predictable attacks from Trump haters and can post it in minutes.  Why opponents refuse to debate the posts is pretty obvious.  They can't.

I don't argue, you guys do.  I debate, you guys don't seem to be able to.  Nothing in my life has been stalled by the virus.  It's made it busier.  It's called energy, and it doesn't come from an energy drink.  It comes from a lifetime of physical fitness and cardio.

You don't disrupt the echo chamber, you get your info from it.  Maybe someday you will be able to put your ego and prejudices aside, let go of the conservative hate, put down the bong and see the truth.  That's how you will be well.

Not able to address any of the facts in the prior post, eh?  Not surprising.

Attack the messenger.

I'll tell you what you could do.  Simply google "Trump's accomplishments" and see if you can deny any of the multitude of things that will come up.  And all of it in only 3 years.

I assume you intend to vote for Biden?

"There isn't much point in trying to talk rationally to a guy in an asylum who thinks he is Napoleon. Likewise, there probably isn't much point in trying to talk rationally to a Democratic politician or activist in 2020 America." —John Hinderaker

• Like 1

I think Trump has done a great job handling the Covid-19 pandemic.   I will admit that my vote for him in 2016, was mostly for the "lesser of two evils", but his actions have greatly exceeded my expectations.  I am most impressed with his selection of Mike Pence as VP (I figured he would have picked a black woman to target those two demographics), and of his two very conservative Supreme Court picks.  

I really can't believe the restraint he has shown in dealing with CNN.  In my opinion, that network has been guilty of high-treason in their treatment of Trump, during this time of global suffering.   I watch CNN now, just to see what companies buy advertising time there, so I learn what not to buy and where not to shop (You will never catch me on a Kubota tractor or shopping at TSC for that reason).    

My vote for Trump in 2020, will be based on his accomplishments, which I feel that history will judge better than all Presidents except Eisenhower (my personal #1), and Lincoln. Ike was more responsible than any other individual for our WW 2 win (and desegregated the military), and Lincoln defeated the rebs (and freed the slaves).   The three men had one thing in common and it starts with "R".           

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2