Hi

Skillet

Hi all, I've been on here since July, but haven't been very active yet. About me, I'm 27 yrs old. I work for the NYSDOT, so I'm the guy in the real slow plow truck that everybody hates. Been there 3 years & wouldn't trade my job for anything. I have an 8 yr old son named Hunter. I'm divorced, but I've got an awesome girlfriend who I'm going to propose to soon (after hunting season). My 2 favorites are squirrel hunting and bowhunting. We have land in Naples, which is where I do almost all of my hunting. I'm a meat hunter. My biggest buck was a 115" 9pt. I was lucky enough to take 2 bears in Maine, one was 175# the other was 220#. If I could do any hunt I want, I would like to draw a tag for a wild Bison, and hunt it with my bow. OK, I'm sick of talking about myself. Anybody else on here live in Rochester? or Naples?

Edited by Skillet

My Dad used to get called out at midnight , etc and have to drive on unplowed roads from Groveland to Geneseo to get to the sand / salt truck back in the 50's and 60's . He had to drive in dangerous conditions to get to the State Garage and get to the plow truck . No overtime , he got compensation by time off in the summer . Wow , big reward !

God Bless you for keeping the roads cleared !