Tired of being called racist..

Sick of being called racist , perhaps people are uneducated.  There is a difference between prejudice and racism. 99% experience prejudice  not racism.  These riots are creating more prejudice imo.  Those that believe that white privilege exists believe the whites are better. That in fact is racist.  Are minorities profiled by police yes, by rural citizens  probably, the best way to stop prejudice is to show those that have it it is unfounded and everyone is an individual. 20200603_095905.thumb.jpg.e9082327d0d0e9848d37240c0d416532.jpgScreenshot_20200603-093955_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f797ea1618364507d941bca63659b04d.jpg

I have experienced prejudice as a hunter and I'm sure many of you have as well.  I experienced it in philly as I was lost and pulled over by a black officer in east Philadelphia and he simply told me either your lost or looking for drugs or a hooker.. I was lost on wrong side of the river. I have only seen racism on documentaries on the kkk and ww2. And a few funny skits on Dave Chappelle show, and Saturday night live. 

Sorry for the vent but I hope many others feel the same way. 

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 2

"[The claim of 'systemic racism' is] a corruption. It's a corruption because the truth of the matter is, blacks have never been less oppressed than they are today. Opportunity is around every corner." —civil-rights veteran Shelby Steele