New look for my turkey gun

alloutdoors

Got my turkey gun back today from being dipped and Cerakoted, work was done by Tarjac. This is a 20ga Benelli M2 that I've had for about 7 years now. It was originally completely dipped in Realtree APG. This year I added the pistol grip stock; Benelli only makes it for the 12ga, but other than some overhang where it meets the receiver it fits the 20ga just fine. A bit of work with my Dremel and some sandpaper got it to where it was flush and I hunted it this year with the black synthetic stock with plans to send it out after the season. Had both stocks and the cover for my FastFire 3 dipped in Bottomland, and the metal surfaces are done in Midnight Bronze Cerakote. Really happy with how it came out, and can't wait to get it into the woods.

IMG_0969.thumb.jpg.f0d1d9e73af6be7c93ff38a71a9df34e.jpg

IMG_0966.thumb.jpg.063e541746c9d5e64d10249ea5ec9de3.jpg

• Like 6

Looks fantastic! I live maybe 15 minutes from them. They do great work, i had them cerakote my winchester 1300. Mossy oak bottomland is the best camo pattern ever. Remington made their 700 bdl completely done in bottomland for a few years in the early 90s. I have been searching for Years to find one with no luck. My brother has one chambered in .270 Winchester, very cool gun. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff