Sign in to follow this  
Gencountyzeek

New night vision!

i enjoyed my ATN last year when it worked. A deal came up for this Pulsar digex and i jumped on it. Will be mounting it on my .204 ruger and hopefully i can pile some fur up with it this year. Cant wait for october.

20200727_135451.jpg

• Like 6

Congrats on the new scope.

Teamed up with the .204, you should do well this year.

Get some extra batteries or an external power pak, as the batteries don't last as long as pulsar says they do and it would suck to have it die before you get to make something else die.

SJC

On 7/29/2020 at 1:01 AM, Shoots100 said:

Congrats on the new scope.

Teamed up with the .204, you should do well this year.

Get some extra batteries or an external power pak, as the batteries don't last as long as pulsar says they do and it would suck to have it die before you get to make something else die.

SJC

It came with 3 extra batteries. This way i can have the charger in my truck and rotate through the batteries as the night goes on. Mounted it on the rifle last night. Now trying to read up on how to zero it.

All sighted in. Definitely liking this scope alot. Couldnt really shoot past 100 yards because the scope is black and white day or night. So trying to see my gong target at 300 yards was impossible. May do a night shoot this Saturday with my yote huntin buddies, hope to have some pics then. O i was bored yesterdsy so the savage got a new color scheme.20200806_125249.thumb.jpg.6b30d604e9c6666ca0a822cae206cc1b.jpg

• Like 2