Wish i had

Dom

say a guy with his 12 yr old in tow behind him with just camo on.Yep.Full camo during gun with your kid.My 11 yr old was on watch with me when we saw them.At first glimpse we thought it was a deer cause we could see 4 legs moving.then i said thats So & So.My son says OMG where is their orange.

Funny thing just 30 mins before they cam through a doe cam through.she was just off a little far behind the brush to shoot.We watched her for about 15 mins but just wouldn't give me a clean shot.My son was mad i didn't shoot.I explained how a slug can riccoshay (i think spelling) when it hits a limb.Then 30 mins later i see them come by in camo.I said see son.If they were 30 mins earlier and i didn't see them then shot and the slug bounced of a limb and just slightly veered of its course.Bad things coulda happened.

Well, Im not going to say I dont wear orange, and its not a good idea, but these people should be a good lesson for others to verify their target before pulling the trigger. No shots at movement or flicker of color, make sure that deer is a deer. Also keep an eye on what is in the background before you shoot. I probably spend as much time scanning the background to make sure I see anyone that might be there before the deer come in.