Gonna Give It One More Go (Forgive Me My Past Trangressions)

Splitear

Hi Everyone,

Back again, and giving it one more shot. I know, it's annoying. Last time around I did exactly what I told myself I wouldn't and went down into the mud. Going to do my best to keep to the hunting/guns/outdoor section. It's getting close to hunting season, and I have a ton of questions, and quite honestly am looking to your knowledge of NY hunting and laws. I hope to stick around this time, and hopefully no one holds any hard feelings about past discussions that took place at the bottom of the forum. Feel free to give me a hard time, I think I've earned it.

I will give one quick update on my hunting, as a few weeks ago I had my first hunt in NYS. Took my 10/22 (formerly my Dad's old 10/22) out and got a mess of squirrels. Cooked them up the next day on my camp stove (my wife wouldn't let me cook them in the house) and my daughter had her first taste of wild game :)

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Welcome back.  Sounds like a good time out squirrlin

How'd you cook em up?  I haven't had any in a long time. But my dad did a raguout with them that was good. And a buddy of mine shakes and bakes them. And uses dipping sauces. 

Thanks!

Simply floured, fried and with gravy (hands down the best part). 

• Like 1