Video clip: Doe freshens scrape, two fawns and buck in velvet

cool vids.... id think the SD card would take up a good amount of room for the vids as well as take alittle bit more battery to operate?

if you got good deer movement at that location and the camera is taking alot of video, it might eat up the room on the card.

It all depends on camera, card, and battery combinations its almost like finding the right load lol. With the right setup you would be surprised at how many videos can be had on one card and one set of batteries.  Check out Chasingame.com they have great break downs of camera's card sizes and how long it takes to go through a set of batteries

The only thing I put in scrapes now is my own scent. I pee in the scrape about every two weeks or so...(no I don't hold it that long. I find other place to pee in between times..lol)

I am going to experiment with the overhanging branch though. I think that there is a lot we don't know about the overhanging branch and there are a lot of possibilities there.

• 2 weeks later...