Shotgun,Muzzleloader or Crossbow?

StripedBuck

To all of my fellow hunters who will be participating in the "Special Firearms Deer Season" starting next week. I was just wondering what the choice of firearm will be for each hunter and why?...

Unfortunately I did not apply in time, but best of luck to all who did get a spot!

Striped just for future reference you have to have your envelope to the check station by 4:45 PM on the Monday before the first Tuesday in December. I believe they always do the lottery on the first Tuesday in December. Good luck if you go out on standby.

I will be using a 50cal or my 870 depending on where I end up each day. Usually have a good chance at seeing some nice bucks but they started shedding around the third week of dec.Good luck everybody.

Good luck Cranky which every gun you choice, their both great guns 50 cal. smoke- pole and the 870 express

Remington 870 supermag. (newly equipped with sureshot stock)w cantilever slug barrel and nikon omega scope or swap the barrel for my open sight barrel for closer quarters. Reservation for the 13th. Saw two bucks while driving yesterday, headgear still attached! tiny four and a decent basket 8

Remington 870 supermag. (newly equipped with sureshot stock)w cantilever slug barrel and nikon omega scope or swap the barrel for my open sight barrel for closer quarters. Reservation for the 13th. Saw two bucks while driving yesterday, headgear still attached! tiny four and a decent basket 8

Sounds sweet, Good luck in breaking that SuperMag in!

• 2 weeks later...