UPD plants drugs on man??

RifleSharpShot

Ahhhh, there you go showing your intelligence level again. You never can disagree without name calling, incoherent babble and lies. I'm no troll on any site, but I sure as heck will call you out on things anytime I feel the need to. You brought it on yourself.

#1 TROLL..On this website your worse than the 13 year olds on youtube!!

RSS, are you drunk? WNY is a moderator.

And whats that mean.If we dont agree it doesnt matter im going to back down from what i have to say and the owner of this site has allready told me i wont get kicked off for my opinion as long as theres no cursing..Thatas the problem everyone sees hes a moderator and just bow down to his opinion lmao thats not me..Plus he came here and put words in my mouth that i never said i dont see the point in it.

Oh that doesn't matter Elmer. I just enjoy proving what kind of a guy RSS is after he sat there and sent all kinds of foul and racist insults to me and others in PMs, spammed the board and is still the only person to ever get banned from the site.

IF THIS ISNT TROLLING THEN WHAT IS LMAO..

*****TROLLING ALERT*****TROLLING ALERT*****TROLLING ALERT*****TROLLING ALERT****

~RSS~

I thought it was more of a question, rather than a statement of truth. As supported by the posters question:

"Anybody else see this,whats your opinion??"

This case might not be police misconduct but there are cases of this happening. At least in NYC where I grew up. That is fact and not meant to demean the hard work the rest of the honest cops do.

I thought it was more of a question, rather than a statement of truth. As supported by the posters question:

This case might not be police misconduct but there are cases of this happening. At least in NYC where I grew up. That is fact and not meant to demean the hard work the rest of the honest cops do.

One time in Harlem I was in a car that was pulled over and searched by the undercovers, TNT they were called. Right before they let us go, one of the detectives pulls his gun out from under the seat of our car and asks "Wait a minute, who's is this?" We were all looking at each other like " I'll effin' kill you" Then he says "oh wait this ones mine, just kidding guys, have a nice day"

• Like 1

I was just wondering what other people thought about it i have heard some people say theres nothing wrong at all with what they saw.But i have also heard many people say it looked a little weird,Normally police protocol would have the police put the drugs on the hood of the car immediately.Call as you see it i was just wondering how other people saw it.

~RSS~

And whats that mean.If we dont agree it doesnt matter im going to back down from what i have to say and the owner of this site has allready told me i wont get kicked off for my opinion as long as theres no cursing..Thatas the problem everyone sees hes a moderator and just bow down to his opinion lmao thats not me..Plus he came here and put words in my mouth that i never said i dont see the point in it.

This is the exact type of lie I am talking about. I wouldn't want anyone to change or not state their opinion on my account. What the heck fun would this site be if everyone agreed with each other or bowed down to anyone? See, you just dont get it. Maybe if you manned up, admitted what you did and apologized to the people you acted like that to, you'd get a bit more respect from people.

JMO

One time in Harlem I was in a car that was pulled over and searched by the undercovers, TNT they were called. Right before they let us go, one of the detectives pulls his gun out from under the seat of our car and asks "Wait a minute, who's is this?" We were all looking at each other like " I'll effin' kill you" Then he says "oh wait this ones mine, just kidding guys, have a nice day"

Now that's funny!

Edited by Ford

This is the exact type of lie I am talking about. I wouldn't want anyone to change or not state their opinion on my account. What the heck fun would this site be if everyone agreed with each other or bowed down to anyone? See, you just dont get it. Maybe if you manned up, admitted what you did and apologized to the people you acted like that to, you'd get a bit more respect from people.

JMO

What are you even talking about lol..I started a thread about something i heard i didnt blame anyone for anything and then you come here putting words in my mouth.And i dont need respect from some people online that have no affect in my life lol it means nothing more than your to worried if people like you or not on a forum lol.I buddys have mouths like truckers and would have been "Banned" a long time ago lol.But hey can't please everyone,And im not about to start trying 2.But im done here if your not talking about the topic i posted about i have no reponse for you.

~RSS~

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

There is a big story going around that a police is seen on tape planting a felony amount of drugs in another mans car.There has been a widespread video on youtube and has over 100,000 views in it's 2 day out.Theres also been a news clip and a story in the news paper.

Anybody else see this,whats your opinion??

~RSS~

In no way do i say anyone is guilty of anything??

What are you even talking about lol..I started a thread about something i heard i didnt blame anyone for anything and then you come here putting words in my mouth.And i dont need respect from some people online that have no affect in my life lol it means nothing more than your to worried if people like you or not on a forum lol.I buddys have mouths like truckers and would have been "Banned" a long time ago lol.But hey can't please everyone,And im not about to start trying 2.But im done here if your not talking about the topic i posted about i have no reponse for you.

~RSS~

Wow, you're hopeless. All those chainsaw fumes must have done more damage than you realize.

Btw, nobody said you said anyone was guilty. I said maybe you should check the facts before spreading rumors. Now go huff some more gas.

Wow, you're hopeless. All those chainsaw fumes must have done more damage than you realize.

Btw, nobody said you said anyone was guilty. I said maybe you should check the facts before spreading rumors. Now go huff some more gas.

A new day and your still going on and on lmao yea i log you know what that means I WORK lmao..What do you do beside sit on here trashing other people that work for what they own,your a miserable sounding old guy lmao what ever have a good one.

~RSS~

EASY GUYS!!! Change the subject! Lets just say this one is over. HOW BOUT THAT TIM TEBOW HUH???

Lol man i try but this guy loves the back and forth its hid inner child showing lol..

But tim tebow wow that was a good game and it was a shocker i wasn't a big tebow fan at first he ran to much and didnt produce many passing yards.But after last night he's starting to change my opinion.Im still shocked the took the steelers out.

~RSS~

What do you live off the state lmao..You couldnt even handle my job.Lets hear what you do for work huu huuu..Lets hear what you do at all beside sit on this webiste with over 6000 post lmao..LOSER

You think it takes a genius to log? Please.

I have a great career, family, friends and life. I'm sure as heck not going to justify any part of it to the likes of you.

Sorry that you aren't smart enough to check the real story about things before you start rambling about them. Kinda goes hand in hand with your inability to disagree without throwing out lame insults and sentence fragments. It funny that you of all people like to call others childish.

For once I do have to agree with you though, great job by Tebow on the overtime win!