So, DEC sent me a DMP tag, but didn't???

mowin

So I get a DMP tag in the mail and a letter saying that even though I wasn't selected for my first DMP pick, were sending you one because fewer applications were received.  

Ok great... But, where's the tag? 

Neighbor called and he got the same letter, but no tag.

There's only 300 issued for 4U, and I believe half are military and landowners.

IMG_20201112_181858337.jpg

IMG_20201112_181849310.jpg

Edited by mowin

51 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Check your account online and see if there really is a DMP issued, then you can get that reprinted from any place that sells licenses.

Be prepared to pay reprint fee.

I shouldn't have to pay a reprint fee. They obviously messed up and I'm hoping they fix it. 

Buddy called DEC. Vendor messed up and sent incomplete documents to entire state.  Everyone should have replacement by the 18th.
Sweet thanks for the update. Just came home after an all day sit and got the same letter and no carcass tag as well.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, turkeyfeathers said:

also received this letter and NO tag yesterday. So I am going to get a tag I was denied ?

Yes. 

That's what the DEC agent told my buddy when he called them the other day.  She said the calls have been non-stop about the issues.  Supposedly everyone should have the correct documents by the 18th.  

also received this letter and NO tag yesterday. So I am going to get a tag I was denied ?
Yes according to the DEC tags will be here by the 18th. If not, take the letter and the other yellow piece with all your tag numbers with you just in case.

2 hours ago, Zem18 said:

Update: Carcass tag I was denied when buying my license came in the mail today. The deer are running scared now!!

Haven't gotten mine yet. Hopefully tomorrow. 

• Like 1