Fauci says U.S. has ‘independent spirit,’ but now is the time to ‘do what you’re told’

You've learned all the govt talking points well grasshopper.  

Fear is a powerful control tool.

I have many relatives in healthcare, and I am in EMS.  There is a doctor giving her expert opinion in the video I just posted.  You should watch it with an open mind.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

Dr Stella Immanuel mentions Fauci's comments from 2005 in the NIH about hydroxychloroquine, how it is effective, how the entire CV-19 situation is scary because it is being abused as a tool of fear to get people to "do what they're told."

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-candace-owens-show-dr-stella-immanuel/?utm_source=Main+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=35dd04f666-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_10_18_2020_5_24_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f90832343d-35dd04f666-172460857

This may help you: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/people-drawn-to-conspiracy-theories-share-a-cluster-of-psychological-features/ 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

There is a doctor giving her expert opinion in the video I just posted.  You should watch it with an open mind.

Dr. Immanuel is a paediatrician and not a epidemiologist so not sure I would take her advice on Covid.

Her opinion on the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams, however, is bang on.

Don’t ask me how I know. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, left field said:

Dr. Immanuel is a paediatrician and not a epidemiologist so not sure I would take her advice on Covid.

Her opinion on the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams, however, is bang on.

Don’t ask me how I know. 

I had sex with a sucubbus in my dream.  My wife wouldn’t talk to me got a full day.  I advise against it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, left field said:

In the video she clearly outlines her resume, which proves you are wrong.  You should watch it prior to making ignorant statements you claim are facts.  It invalidates your argument.

As Learned Hand famously wrote, "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can do much to help it."

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2