Picked up a new cam

I found a great deal on a Moultrie I-90, which is very similar to the I-60 I have now, except for the MPs and the IR flash is a different type, supposedly less noticable than the older style. I also found a great deal on the Moultrie Power Panels, which are the solar charged battery packs, for $63 shipped a piece, so I bought 2 of them, one for each cam. I no longer will have to worry about battery life on them, which will save money and aggrivation.

Once I get the power panels, Ill put the cam out and post some pics.

So I started messing with the I90 last night at home and discovered it had been returned before. I also discovered why. The hinge on the top was punched out wrong on the cover, where the little metal rod goes through, so the front cover didnt quite line up correctly, and it wouldnt seal. I returned it today and got my money back, as that was the last one they had. I ordered another I60 directly from Moultrie for $99 plus shipping.

For the price, I would highly recommend that cam. The only issue Ive had with my current I60 is the LCD screen, and you can get the replacement ones for like $15 and they are easy to replace. For $99, I dont think you can beat that cam.

I got my cam and the 2 power panels in. Gonna put the new cam out for a weeks test run just to make sure it works good. The only thing I don't like about the power panels, is that there is nothing on the panel itself to run a lock through, just on the bracket, which comes off with wing bolts. I have to go to the hardware store and see if I can find some type of security bolts to replace them with.