F-150

Moho81

I have had a couple campers that I have towed.  Also towed boats and snowmobile trailers.  When it comes to the campers or anything of that weight I wouldn't tow them without a 3/4 ton diesel.  I had a 1/2 ton with a 28 foot camper, used to take me a couple miles to get up to 65 on the highway.  Was at 65 in about half a mile with the diesel.  They are pricey but if you are going to tow a camper, large boat, snowmobile trailer, contractors trailer, etc that are pretty heavy i wouldn't get anything but a 3/4 ton diesel to tow with.  Just my opinion from my experience with pulling a camper and different trailers

You’re saying you need a 3/4ton diesel to pull a 5000lb camper?

I’m misunderstanding you right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Pulled the trigger and brought home a 2018 today. Only thing it doesn’t have I wish it did is the 36 gallon gas tank but honestly it’s not a huge deal. It has a few extras like heated seats and built in navigation that my last one didn’t. I’m looking forward to having this one for a while.
42f19c91493746b4fa223c6571385275.jpg

• Like 12

Pulled the trigger and brought home a 2018 today. Only thing it doesn’t have I wish it did is the 36 gallon gas tank but honestly it’s not a huge deal. It has a few extras like heated seats and built in navigation that my last one didn’t. I’m looking forward to having this one for a while.
42f19c91493746b4fa223c6571385275.jpg&key=9215c68627d34052c3be0e8b076d29e07d0c3b9170a60397745d8a643d59e2e4

Sweet looking rig. How many miles on the 18 vs. the old one.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Sweet looking rig. How many miles on the 18 vs. the old one.

122,342 on the 13 when I turned it in and 44,035 on the 18 when I picked it up. 5 years newer and 78,000 miles less for not a whole lot more money. I couldn’t pass it up even though I really wasn’t looking.

• Like 2

If you plan on keeping it get it sprayed with krown rust proofing . 
I second that....had my 09 trailblazer sprayed and was rust free when I got rid of it in 18.....and now 17 titan is ziebart sprayed as well. Zeibart actually resprays it for you for a couple years...not sure how many but I missed this year cause of covid shutdowns.

• Like 1