New Self Filmed Hunting Vids - "Posted Boys"

PostedBoys Gallego

Hi all,

My hunting buddy and I started filming our adventures so we could come back home and show the family what we actually went through. They turned out funny so we started cutting them down to smaller videos and decided to post them on youtube.

No acting, just raw footage of our craziness and shows really that it ain't easy. Hope you enjoy it for what it is and it reminds you of your outings.

Warning: There is no language filter on them so do not watch in front of anyone that should not be hearing it :)

Hope you enjoy or just get a good laugh out of it.

PS: Do not expect to see a lot of wildlife and monster bucks. We filmed exactly what went down. The point was to show the Wives that we MUST spend a lot of time going out because it is not easy. They thought it was easy because they are used to watching those cable shows where in 3 mins a monster buck is down. :P

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuCIcprBCkU&feature=plcp&context=C3bfc6f3UDOEgsToPDskIndIwpSOmZu3HRlpLWIIcd

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT8BcJiDnAw&feature=plcp&context=C3848b4dUDOEgsToPDskIopkvBCq6RU1Jm_2G5JoIq

Edited by postedboys

Thanks Elmo. I know it is not the typical serious pro staffing video, but it is not meant to be either. Glad you enjoyed it. It's as real as it gets! :)

We are going to work on keeping our foul language to a minimum next time we film. I posted on a texas hunting forum and it was deleted due to it being a family site.

Thanks for not deleting it here!

Here is another video I posted recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNM63bKK00Q&context=C322220eADOEgsToPDskKfP-CQMcC6TPxbFgCIZAr3

If you like it please subscribe. More to come!

Edited by postedboys

postedboy, nah man..that's the kind of stuff I want to see. I grew up in the Bronx and still live there myself. You watch all these hunting show and other videos and these guys go up there and bring a buck out 5 minutes later and you start to think it's as easy as picking up groceries.

I figured out real early that it's hard but still, you come home and friends and family who don't hunt talk smack like "look at this kid, he can't catch anything". That's why it's good to see videos that shows the real side of hunting. That it takes a bit of work. Gives me the confidence knowing it's not just me, it's everybody, and I'm not doing anything wrong, this is what hunting is really like.

• Like 1

I figured out real early that it's hard but still, you come home and friends and family who don't hunt talk smack like "look at this kid, he can't catch anything".

Until I killed my first deer 5 seasons ago I was referred to as the "girlie man" in my group by my macho Italian brother in law. Then I shot my first 6pt 2 seasons ago and now I'm a "manly man!" LOL!

Edited by Deerthug

Hah, looks like we all been through that alright. Don't let it get to you. You are not alone. We all struggle! Last year, my buddy Doug went hunting for the first time ever and he got his first deer 2 hours into the first morning. I kept hunting hard all Rifle season and never had an opportunity (no doe permits, but only saw 1 anyways in the thick). He decided that was it for him and did not go back out again until this year. Well, the poor guy has a meatless freezer this year after hunting hard with me for a few weekends. Keep in mind, he does not have the same amount of time to go out like I do. But that is what happens. Sometimes you are at the right place at the right time and sometimes you are not. I believe in scouting and preparation, but even with all the homework you still might not get anything. It's tough man and we got tired of watching cable shows that do not show the 'boring' hard work that is involved. So we just put it out there and were ourselves, as dumb as we might sound at times, we love to just have fun and chill and when we go out there together. Gotta love Deer camp!

Stayed up late to finish one more that I've been meaning to make. My first buck with the bow, 2010. I actually got this one on film! It was the first on film, and so far the only lol.

Channel: First bow buck

http://www.youtube.c...yz?feature=mhee

Also working on finishing up my buddy Doug's first deer taken in 2010. Video started at 2 hours long and I just cut it down to like 10 mins or less. I was real proud of him that day!

Edited by postedboys