Is the 2nd Trump Impeachment Constitutional?

2 hours ago, New York Hillbilly said:

We are very close to being on the same page. The exception is; I see no left or right when it comes to what is going on. That is basically ignoring the obvious and giving a free pass to the likes of Mitch, Cheney, Romney, et al, who I do not believe are too "weak" or "polite", rather they are complicit.  If they are what it is to be a "Republican" let them have the brand. Their values in my opinion do not represent the ideology or spirit of the 75 million of Trump voters. If they, the Entitled/Entrenched are what Republican is, the 75 million need to recognize the term RHINO as a good thing, and embrace  they are the true RHINO's.

It is a huge, diverse group who only signed on as Republican because it is the Party Trump chose to run in, and then with their votes win.  

It’s RINO. A RHINO is an animal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

I have not forgotten all of the "Never Trump" Republican's knife attacks, nor the RINO's.  They are not on the "right". They are on what ever side enhances the quality of their personal fortune. 

I'm talking about true, die hard Conservatives who honor the Rule of Law and the US Constitution.  The party they belong to means nothing.

The left is leading the attacks on Trump and Conservatives and many Republicans are allowing it to happen for their own benefit.  That doesn't dismiss the fact it IS happening.

Just curious and this is an honest question. You are never forgetting all the rinos and never trumpers. Ok. Thats a fair feeling.  What does that even mean tho?  If they arent in your voting district/state you have no say in anything.  If your vote counts towards them, then good on you for holding them accountable.  

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Just curious and this is an honest question. You are never forgetting all the rinos and never trumpers. Ok. Thats a fair feeling.  What does that even mean tho?  If they arent in your voting district/state you have no say in anything.  If your vote counts towards them, then good on you for holding them accountable.  

honestly in todays age of internet you can assist in supporting (or supporting an opponent) anyone running. Either through actions or financial support. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

honestly in todays age of internet you can assist in supporting (or supporting an opponent) anyone running. Either through actions or financial support. 

Maybe.  

I’ll use Romney as an example. I’ve never thought about him aside from when he ran for president.  That goes for anyone who isn't in my locality.  But would you support a democrat over him?  

Just now, diplomat019 said:

Maybe.  

I’ll use Romney as an example. I’ve never thought about him aside from when he ran for president.  That goes for anyone who isn't in my locality.  But would you support a democrat over him?  

Depends on what the Democrat stood for. I  have sent money to campaigns that were not in a district I was in to support a candidate that held beliefs I agreed with especially if they would have a set on the national stage. 

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Depends on what the Democrat stood for. I  have sent money to campaigns that were not in a district I was in to support a candidate that held beliefs I agreed with especially if they would have a set on the national stage. 

That’s good.  I never really thought about that.