Whats up!

TheHunter

Saw the news on BuckBarn and joined. Glad to see it's back. Hope others find it.

For whatever reason my buckbarn post was deleted... Odd isn't it? I had to repost it in that same thread.  Don't think I violated their terms or anything.  Settlers maybe you can reply to my post on there so they know its not some spam or something.

Greetings;

My name is John, hailing from Central New York.  These days I go by the nickname Fantail.  It would be nice to see a stable hunting forum for New York.  Considering the time of year, you might want to and a fishing section.  Also, a lot of us are into camping and jazz like that.  I'm not sure what happened to the empire forum, but from running the huntny.us site for five years I got a pretty good idea.

Well I hope this forum has some success, it might seem like a simple thing to do but it's not going to be easy.  Good luck.

One good thing so far is that this forum is Windows 7 Speech Recognition friendly.  Got to like posting hands free.

Greetings;

My name is John, hailing from Central New York.  These days I go by the nickname Fantail.  It would be nice to see a stable hunting forum for New York.  Considering the time of year, you might want to and a fishing section.  Also, a lot of us are into camping and jazz like that.  I'm not sure what happened to the empire forum, but from running the huntny.us site for five years I got a pretty good idea.

Well I hope this forum has some success, it might seem like a simple thing to do but it's not going to be easy.  Good luck.

One good thing so far is that this forum is Windows 7 Speech Recognition friendly.  Got to like posting hands free.

Great idea's...  Should I do Fishing / Camping or make the two different ones?  I don't want to dilute the site into to many categories, I think I might even nix a few I have already.  What are your thoughts? 

Hello Everyone,

My name is Frank, I live on Long Island, and have property up in Liberty.  I am mainly a deer hunter (Bow and Rifle) but have been known to take a bear an yote here and there!

I saw the post on the archery forums.  Great to see a NY Forum back up and running.  I think you have most of the categories covered, and like the other gentleman said a fishing forum might be a good addition.

• 3 months later...