August 3d shoot?

Swamp_bucks

I know a bunch of us are planning on getting together to shoot a 3d course at some point this summer.  I think Waterville August 15th?  I was just trying to make sure I had the day off and had everything cleared with the wife.  @BowmanMike, @Robhuntandfish I think are a couple people who talked about it.  Just let me know so I can make sure to make it.

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I am planning on it. Gonna have to dust off the bow by then!   Also @Otto was thinking of going too. 

Sounds like fun.  Haven't shot the Waterville one yet but hear it's pretty good. 

Before then will have to figure what time to meet.  

Yea.  I thought that was the one we all discussed but wasn't sure and just wanted to make sure.  But yes when it gets closer we will need to get details figured out.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Swamp_bucks said:

As much as it sucks I have to work the day of the shoot so I won't be able to make it.  I really wanted to meet up but I will have to try a different time.  Have fun at the shoot.

I was wondering if your new schedule would work. How is it going?

I might be out too. I switched my peep sight from a three string to a two string.  The view is so damn much better.  But I sent an arrow out into the back of Corey's lawn when I shot at 20yards after that.  Went out last two nights and I am low and left and need to do some tweaking. 

Was hoping to get it zoned in by next weekend.  But dunno if I will be able to or not.  Will see. 

I shot my bow the other day and it was dead on with the old sight, but I just had it with that string in the way. Glad I did it but I need to get it sighted back in now. 

Was gonna try to get it done by wed and let you guys know.  But I see Swamps post