Two Hand Made Knives 4 Sale

No, I didn't forge the blades, they are built on knife blanks. 1075 HCS, so because of the carbon these have to be maintained, if you don't they will rust. The red oak scales are hand cut, hardened/stabilized and sanded by me.

These are the last two from the last batch I built, and figured I'd put them up here for a few days before adding them to my collection.

cjk4s1.jpg.514dc82435d2cb94fed2264dc78edd55.jpg

cjk4s2.jpg.86b14913d451d970df18689560649b13.jpg

cjk4s3.jpg.c7225694eaf2797097030f01f6f6fa84.jpg

The top knife is based on the Kephart style with hardened red oak scales, brown and white G10 liners, and brass pins. A leather BPS sheath is included that can be carried as a dangler carry or regular belt carry. Price is $125 firm. GONE

The bottom knife is based on a Woodlore style with hardened red oak scales, black G10 liners and black high density carbon pins. This one includes a leather Hide and Drink Sheath. Price is $135 firm.

PM for any questions or if you would like to buy either of these. Preferred payment is PayPal using Goods and Services, not friends and family. I use G&S for some insurance and to keep a record for tax purposes.

Anyone near my location and can come here to pick them up I'll drop $10 off the price as I will save on shipping ( PM me for details ).

Thank you for taking a look.

Edited by DirtTime
spelling/ one knife no longer available
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing this thread is still open, I'll have another of the Kephart style knives done in a day or so ( depends if I want to make a mess running the sander ( I gave up hand sanding ) for this build in the house or not ). same exact handle set up. Red oak, brown and white G10 liners, brass pins. It won't have a sheath as the guy I am working on the build for decided he wanted a different blade profile while I was in the middle of the build said he had one.

I'll get a pic once it's completed and price accordingly.

1 hour ago, ny hunter said:

Love to see pics.............

I just took these. The scales were cut from the same piece of wood as the last few I made, so the grain is almost exactly the same. I do have a sheath I can add, it's from one of the builds in the background- I can just order a replacement if there was a want for a sheath.

Again, to anyone interested, these are built from 1075HCS blanks, so they need to be cared for to prevent rusting.

W/O the sheath $105- With the sheath $120.

newcjk1.jpg

newcjk2.jpg

newcjk3.jpg