It’s all about trap position

rachunter

I’ve been fighting these damn fly’s and couldn’t take it anymore. It seemed like I killed one and four more popped out of it. I had to run up to Wally World so I picked up this glue tape set one in the middle of the window and watch them dance around it,so I put one on the side and bingo. It’s all in the trap placement lol

05f80064b87d4b4f0ea41c6c3baa2be2.jpg

Now if I can get the mouse in the wall life will be good again!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have fruit flys this year. Normally we get just a couple then they are gone forever but this year it seems like we always have 4-5 around the kitchen. Traps set and everything.

I’m also trying to catch a woodchuck that has decided to get under our crawl space but it’s a battle with the chipmunks that keep stealing the bait out of the trap.

Next step is to tie the bait to the trap so the chipmunks can’t take it away.

6 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

We have fruit flys this year. Normally we get just a couple then they are gone forever but this year it seems like we always have 4-5 around the kitchen. Traps set and everything.

I’m also trying to catch a woodchuck that has decided to get under our crawl space but it’s a battle with the chipmunks that keep stealing the bait out of the trap.

a piece of melon works great for chucks and the chipmunks have a hard time carrying it away. 

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

This is more then a few every window facing the sun has about a dozen or more.I had a chuck under my front steps I shot him but now the steps are sagging.I'll be pulling them apart in the spring.There very destructive little bastards.