Remington Accutips

I know people who like these have a hard time finding them. In slug areas.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a few in Ohio. I have 7 boxes left if anyone is interested. 2.75 20g.

Be aware they’re not cheap, it’s amazing how expensive they are when you can find them on shelf.

30 plus shipping per box.

• Thanks 1

If EJ doesn’t buy all 7 boxes, I will take what is left.  Thanks 

PS: I have several boxes of the Accutips in 12 gauge if anyone is looking for those.  But I have none in 20 and would like to carry the Savage.

Edited by Otto

18 hours ago, Otto said:

If EJ doesn’t buy all 7 boxes, I will take what is left.  Thanks 

PS: I have several boxes of the Accutips in 12 gauge if anyone is looking for those.  But I have none in 20 and would like to carry the Savage.

Otto - I can get more of them I believe, when I head back down to Ohio. I bought a case, but they still had another 5-10 boxes left. I believe short of some insanely good hunting conditions here in NY, that we'll be back down in Ohio again this coming weekend. We can ship too, as we have our FFL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Otto said:

Thanks @phade  Ohio has been many source for trap ammo too.  But my Mule for that never sees the 20 ga Accutips.  

Prices are pretty lousy there but they seem to have a lot more ammo on the shelf. Which in this world, I guess is what is important. 

I have a personal stash of 15ish boxes so even if they are out I can still get a few boxes to you since you are in a jam with none.