My New Ram Truck

NYBowhunter

4 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Yes Longley. Small. Not one of the huge dealerships. No pressure. Can walk around the lot to look and not get hassled by a salesperson after only being there for 2 minutes 

I used to know one of the sales guys there , think he was a manger .. Dave was his first name .

He worked at a Ford dealer and I bought a truck there then he went to Longley and I bought a truck there ..

He may not be there anymore 

4 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

I have the opportunity for a Ford discount as my BIL is a Forman there .I’ve yet to ever take that offer up .If I did it would be on the Raptor.

My FIL is retired from GM so my wife and I are entitled to the discount.  My last GM truck I bought was a 2002 Silverado.It was a large POS........

In 2011 I bought a new Tacoma and then bought my second new one in 2020.  My wife's two last vehicles have been Toyota, my daughter drive a Corolla, my son a Vibe. (it has a Toyota injun. lol)

Have I made myself clear? :)

7 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

My FIL is retired from GM so my wife and I are entitled to the discount.  My last GM truck I bought was a 2002 Silverado.It was a large POS........

In 2011 I bought a new Tacoma and then bought my second new one in 2020.  My wife's two last vehicles have been Toyota, my daughter drive a Corolla, my son a Vibe. (it has a Toyota injun. lol)

Have I made myself clear? :)

I’m right with you lol .my all time favorite truck is the Tacoma .I may or may not have a Tacoma sport in the works soon LOL .

Edited by WNYTRPR