Jekyll Island trip

REDNECK4LIFE32

42 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

No luck fishing yet. People said might get a stray whiting to bite but they said the fishing really gets good in April. They said great tarpon fishing here. Fished from buddies dock on brackish creek no luck but we will try again today.

last time i went to Florida - i fished at night on the public beaches and caught a ton of whiting on bait shrimp. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

last time i went to Florida - i fished at night on the public beaches and caught a ton of whiting on bait shrimp. 

Yea I just got a 2 oz sinker a 5 hook and some frozen shrimp did well last year in March when I came down for a month. Caught black drum hard head catfish eel stingray and whiting and blue crab.

• Like 1

Well just got back from my buddies place on st Simons island. Wife was driving finally seen our first deer of trip 5 of them . Looked like the size of my chocolate Labrador and ribs showing. I was told they were smaller. Finally found the culprit to the tracks on the beach lol. Just nice to see them. Trip is over we leave in the morning. Hoping for a safe trip home without issues.

• Like 1

Well just got back from my buddies place on st Simons island. Wife was driving finally seen our first deer of trip 5 of them . Looked like the size of my chocolate Labrador and ribs showing. I was told they were smaller. Finally found the culprit to the tracks on the beach lol. Just nice to see them. Trip is over we leave in the morning. Hoping for a safe trip home without issues.