Tresspass Permission Slip

HUNT6246

From the landowner's viewpoint.

May seem excessive or paranoid, but here is what I use.

Like others have mentioned, who knows what can happen.

Trips or falls, unknown dug wells, accidents in/on property owner's treestands, animal bites or attacks, aliens, whatevers, etc......

Also have it witnessed or notarized.

Don't know about the legality. but it makes me feel more comfortable than a simple "Okay to hunt" form.

Sure don't feel comfortable with DEC's legal stand on this topic.

http://www.nrahq.org...r_agreement.pdf

Edited by nyslowhand

Never ceases to amaze me on this site! I ask for information about a simple blank permission slip, and see where the conversation goes!!!!

That's the beauty of these forums ..... one topic can spawn all sorts of side avenues. Everything that happens here is a potential conversation starter. That's not amazing, that's simply the nature of conversation. By the way, in the process, you also got the info you asked about. Isn't that great?

That's the beauty of these forums ..... one topic can spawn all sorts of side avenues. Everything that happens here is a potential conversation starter. That's not amazing, that's simply the nature of conversation. By the way, in the process, you also got the info you asked about. Isn't that great?

And who says you are not funny...

From the landowner's viewpoint.

May seem excessive or paranoid, but here is what I use.

Like others have mentioned, who knows what can happen.

Trips or falls, unknown dug wells, accidents in/on property owner's treestands, animal bites or attacks, aliens, whatevers, etc......

Also have it witnessed or notarized.

Don't know about the legality. but it makes me feel more comfortable than a simple "Okay to hunt" form.

Sure don't feel comfortable with DEC's legal stand on this topic.

http://www.nrahq.org...r_agreement.pdf

I must say that if anyone comes around asking permission to hunt and then tries to drag me off to get some form notarized and witnessed, I'm afraid that I will simply find it a lot eaier to just say "NO". By the way, all that legalese in that document would put me straight into a coma before I got 1/4 of the way through it. I think if I didn't have any liability concerns before attempting to read that, I probably would begin to develop some pretty paranoid ideas about what someone was trying to sign me up for. When I suggested that a description of legal protections should accompany or be built into any permission slips, I was speaking of a short, simple, in-plain-english, very, very brief synopsis. :scratchhead:

And who says you are not funny...

Lol .... well, he did get his answer, almost immediately, didn't he? Seems to me I remember that FastEddie came up with a link to a .pdf file that could be downloaded and copied as many times as required (just as requested). Pretty quick and thorough service I would say.

Lol .... well, he did get his answer, almost immediately, didn't he? Seems to me I remember that FastEddie came up with a link to a .pdf file that could be downloaded and copied as many times as required (just as requested). Pretty quick and thorough service I would say.

That's why they call me fasteddie ! :rolleyes: