Bass pro sale.. Question on bass pro tendencies.....

zeus1gdsm

I live near the Auburn one, they typically run post hunting season sales throughout the winter.  That's a pretty good sale.  If it's something you really want, I wouldn't wait, these are probably items they won't be stocking any longer and are trying to evacuate the inventory to make room for the new stuff.  If you wait, you risk not finding any in your size.  I know they will honor the price for 30 days.  So if you purchase something and it goes on sale at a lower price, they will refund you the price.  At least I know they have done that for me.  Also, check BPS online.  They will match the online price in store.  They don't always have the same prices in store and online. 

I know Dicks has post Xmas sales that were great, or they have the last few years.  As mentioned, my experience was the picked over odd sizes were mostly left. I bought my wife woman/child sized hunting gear at a deep discount, after xmas. Fit her just fine. Dicks is in Utica also isnt it?

Bibs and a good jacket are something I won't skimp on. I have the Gander brand bibs and jacket and really like them.

If you like the Redhead stuff, buy it now. In my mind, this is different than a lighter suit or something where you can get by with something else. A good set of bibs are worth the $$$. My FIL got the redhead bibs this year. He's not exactly the hunting elite, but he reports good things on them this season.

Edited by phade

The new bp in Utica has their outer redhead hunting wear on 33% off... But its only till the 24th....

Do they tend to have another clearance after the holidays?

Really need a set of bibs for next season

I think you could buy them now and if they go on sale within a certain time if they go on sale I think you can get the savings Check with store but I've done this at Dicks and they Honored it. Call Auburn store  being they been around longer may give you the answer. Good Luck 

Ended up grabbing the redhead cold weather system bibs...insulated... Turns out only mossy oak pattern was on sale 33% but they gave me 20% on the real tree due to the confusion.... Marked 160$ .

I suited up when I got home and I think they'll be fine.

Stopped at dicks they had crap insulated field and stream bibs for cheap..

Went to gander their guide series insulated looked a little bit Kore rugged than the redhead but didn't seem to. Have as much insulation. They were a tad cheaper though