Elite pulse RH 29.5"

Thinking of trading back to a new Mathews. Not firm on selling yet, would love to trade for a Z7 or z7 extreme. Love the elite, super fast, super quiet, awesome bow, transferable lifetime warranty... just feel like I was more comfy with my Mathews

It is the 2011 model in camo. Just a thought right now... anybody interested ?

I also have a hard case for it, just in case that's a deal breaker for anyone wanting to trade.

I'm open to cash offers and price could be for stripped bow or loaded. Truglo fiberop sights, whisker biskit, limb saver stabilizer and hard case. Ill prob just keep my arrows either way.

Cash price for a stripped bow?

The cost of a used Matthews :). Lol. Ill look into it, not many on the market so its tough to get a fair value. I paid 830$ stripped last year. If I had to guess, it has >500 arrows through it, So its mint. Not expecting 800... but wouldn't turn it down. Idk, I'm not in a rush to dump it, pm me an offer ? ( reasonable please )

Honestly, s&s in springville takes great care of me. The bow came 28.5 and I asked them to give me 1" more. It took them just a couple min to change and I was prob busy shopping for some other goodies while they did it, so I can't confirm the mod change. If the draw needed to be changed I'm sure they would have what's needed in stock.

70# but according to the local rep u can squeeze a few more lbs and be safe. So mine is around 74# its not too bad with the smooth draw and once u hit " the wall " u could prob hold 80# for minutes.... plus I could prob get a pass through on a 18" cherry tree from 50yrds with an expandable bh. Lol. Its FAST

• 2 weeks later...

All you need to change the draw length is draw modules. They cost around $40 new or you can get them from $25 to $30 used on Archery Talk or the Elite Forum. You have to put your bow on a press to change them I believe.

I haven't shot a Mathews in a few years but Elite makes some great bows. I switched over from a Bowtech and haven't regretted it. Elite's are smooth drawing and the backwall is unreal! Their bows are made in New York now and their customer service is top notch.

Elites are made in Henrietta, a suburb of Rochester, they have always been. They have a lifetime warranty, and if the bow breaks during hunting season, Elite will overnight you one to use until they can fix yours. Best warranty and service policy in the industry.

All reasons I bought one, considering I had my matthews limb " de laminate " and Matthews took over a month to send out new limbs.... btw, it was a week before opener