Seriously??!!!

growalot

Huh!...and I thought you guys were REAL hunters :fie: .....

For a real hunt would learn to control that spastic colon...... and position his buttocks in such away as to perform a darn good grunt call...I'm so disappointed... :lol::P:D

Good point, Growie....But I said it was CHALLENGING, not impossible...

I once called in 3 bucks, a 5X5 bull elk and a big flock of mallards the morning after I enjoyed a double "feeding frenzy" order of jalepeno onion limburger cream corn willie fritters down at Consuela's House of Pleasure and Taco Emporium in Tijuana...

Unfortunately, there was a troop of boy scouts camped just downwind at the time, and I barely escaped an assault charge due to the fact that a few of the little scamps nearly expired from asphyxiation..

Durn Mexicans don't have any sense of humor...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1

If that's what you enjoy doing, then have at it. I don't think you believe it's actually hunting though. They might not be pregnant in July or August, but they are in April and May and they still get shot. Shooting does with fawns is just not my thing. Besides, I don't need the meat that bad.

Like I said , that venison goes better in my freezer than someone elses . I help the farmer by shooting a couple doe and then have an open door to hunt during deer season . If I don't do it someone else will ans it's going to get done one way or another .

Yeah , it's not hunting , it's shooting . What's the difference between shooting a deer at 100 yards with a rifle or "hunting" them during regular season with a rifle and shooting them at 100 yards or more ? Hmmmmm !