Depew, NY - House for sale

sorry i meant for steve not to mess with you lol

I guess he didn't realize I was messing with him? LOL I could really go to town with this thread, but I will give him a break. Was going to offer him $10,000 for the house AND rifle together, but he'd probably think I'm serious. LOL My real offer is $3,500.

Believe me Biz, I've got more important things to do than bust your balls on this. I just find it humorous how you have been bumping this thread for over two months now and how surprised you seem that you aren't getting any bidders here. Maybe no forum members are interested in your house or ANY house at the moment? This is a hunting site after all. If you are selling guns, bows, or hunting property, you may have a chance here, but other than that I doubt you will find many buyers on this site for that type of property.

Believe me Biz, I've got more important things to do than bust your balls on this. I just find it humorous how you have been bumping this thread for over two months now and how surprised you seem that you aren't getting any bidders here. Maybe no forum members are interested in your house or ANY house at the moment? This is a hunting site after all. If you are selling guns, bows, or hunting property, you may have a chance here, but other than that I doubt you will find many buyers on this site for that type of property.

There is nothing to bust my balls about anyway, so you make no valid point.

Not being from WNY, it gives me an opportunity to reach out to people in the area. It has gotten over 500+ views and I have received multiple PM's about it. I am not surprises, I know the house is in a depressed area, hence the reason we have lowered the price $2-$3K every few days.

I am not a troller whose only post is this one. I've posted 2 guns for sale (1 of which sold) and this house. I haven't heard 1 complaint about it, except from you.

I am no realestate expert but I can tell you if you continually drop the price people will continue to wait for the next price drop.

50K is cheap enough for almost anybody to afford, give it some time.

Yes, we know. But the state deemed fair market value at $72,900, which was over-priced in my opinion. After a year the state gave in and let us sell it for whatever we want. It is now listed at $59,900 and will be at that for a while. We have gotten offers around 40 from investors. I assume they would use it as commerical or maybe even knock the house down and build something else.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: The house is for sale again. NY State will not allow us to sell the property for this cheap because of minors involved in the will of the estate. So annoying, but anyway we are legally allowed to list it at $49,900.

BACK FOR SALE AT $49,900. Any written offers over $30K will be taken serious and submitted to NY State for their approval so we can sell this place already.

• 2 weeks later...