Primos Trigger Stick

Cabin Fever

Has anyone used Primos Trigger Stick rest? I bought one 2 years ago and absolutely love it! Many of the stands that I hunt out of, don't have a shooting rail or branches that I can use as a gun rest. The Trigger Stick is different from other shooting sticks in that with one simple squeeze of the trigger, it slides up and down to the perfect height in a second. I have the mono-pod, so I don't have to be concerned with making sure all the legs are on the platform and I think this makes it more versitile. The other part that I LOVE for treestand hunting is that the base is big enough in diameter that it won't fall through the grates in the bottom of the stand platform, so you don't have to screw around with it making sure it's positioned just right. It provides a rock solid rest too!

It's nice for turkey hunting and I use it for fox and coyote hunting too, when I'm moving around from spot to spot, so I always have a good rest. I highly recommend them!

I wanted to get one but they are expensive compared to other shooting sticks.  I ended up getting a bi-pod model that raises and lowers via the "microphone stand" style twist grip .  For the amount of times I actually use a shooting stick, it works fine and was probably $20 cheaper than the Trigger Stick.  Having said that,  I held and used the Trigger Stick in the store and really loved it.  Just couldn't justify the $$$.