Magazines? What to do you get or what do you like?

JCTheGC

How is that NY outdoors? Worth it?

It comes twice a month, which makes it a great value. The other thing is that, just like this forum, it is about things that happen in NYS, so it is all relevant to what WE are interested in. There are a lot of issues that I have seen only in that paper and no where else relative to legislation and political developments in the state.

It's one of the few publications that come to our house that ALWAYS read from cover to cover. I love it. I even have given a subscription to my son and my brother-in-law, and now they're hooked on it.

Doc

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first issue, it was pretty good...  I read that AR article you mentioned... I guess it has some points (heh).

Oak Duke (author of that article used to be a fairly regular poster on the old Empire Hunting site. I always enjoyed his comments even if I didn't agree with them all the time  (surprise....surprise....lol). I don't know whether he has joined us yet or not. He used to go under the user name of Buckstopshere.

Doc