Platform stand pics / plans / idea's?

burmjohn

here's the card board one I made 3yrs ago...I took my spring turkey out of it this and last year...

Grow I like this idea what did you use for the top? From the pic it look's to be about 4ft by 4ft.A pallet for the floor or did you frame that to?Sure keep's the wind off of you,you have some great ideas thank's for sharing with us.GoodHunting to you.

Thanks Dom... actually this may surprise you...the top...is card board in and envepole of tarp...what I did wrong here is I didn't put it on and angle...BUT being card board...I simple added scrap wood to the center strutt and lifted it..every thing runs off to the sides...now admittedly...the 4in over hangs did get wet and drooped because of heavy snow...but I'll be darned if the inside has stayed bone dry through some pretty rough weather..heavy snows and hard rains...

As for the frame well what this started out as is a large packing crate Mr, B brought home...the card board is heavy duty stuff that new video "chalk boards" were delivered in from a school job he was on...the whole thing cost me around 43-46 dollars to make....I did reinforce the pallet floor with a piece of 3/4 in scrap plywood

The video of my turkey hunt this spring was taken from this blind...it was raining pretty good and I was nice and dry