BUCKS GALORE, state land.....

deerpassion

Boy do I miss Catskill Game Farm ....LOL

ya i was shocked too.... my guess is the two big boys are home bodies on the bordering farms and they are just takin a stroll through to get some apples... once people start walkin in the woods I don't think they'll move very far... just hopin they'll keep this pattern up until the the 1st of October so I can get a crack at em before they become educated, but im not holdin my breath... the big bodied 8 in the lighter pics has frequented every 2 days or so, so my money is on him, but man would i sure love to see that tallllll 8, and i love those brows on him, only got him on one evening though.. gonna leave the cam in till the beginning of season and hopefully he comes back with some velvet hangin off, that would be an AWSOME pic of him... would be my biggest deer to date if I bagged that boy, he only looks like a three year old, so i could only imagine what he would be next year!... the next month and a half is going to draggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if i don't see those two (which i can only pray i can hold out for one of them) there are plenty of other bucks in the area...